Lexus, the luxury vehicle division of Toyota is the top-selling Japanese premium car and holds a place in the top-ten list of Japanese global brands on the market today. Currently available in 70 different countries, Lexus has announced plans to become strictly a hybrid brand in Europe and continues to work toward this status in other countries.
The current line-up from Lexus offers the CT 200h which combines impressive gas mileage at 42 miles to the gallon with upscale packages containing cutting-edge features. Lexus also offers a more affordable MSRP compared to others in its class, enabling more consumers to own a premium luxury vehicle. The 2016 GS F is the most powerful Lexus sedan to hit the market thus far, boasting 467 horsepower underneath the hood and ground-breaking performance when tested.
Buying or Selling Your Lexus Online Through Escrow.com
You can know exactly where your money is during a transaction. You can relax and feel at ease that your money will reach the right destination. You can choose the best arrangement to ensure your money is sent to the right owner. All you need to do is turn to Escrow.com when buying or selling a Lexus online.
What is Escrow.com? This service is a financial arrangement with a third party regulating online payments for the two parties involved in a transaction. Conducting an online transaction via Escrow.com adds another layer of security between the buyer and seller.
How does Escrow work?
- The buyer and seller agree on the set price and the terms of the transaction.
- The buyer completes the transaction, which is shown in the ‘Sale Completion’ area. At this point the buyer can choose Escrow as their preferred payment method for future transactions.
- Once the payment is verified, the seller will deliver the merchandise to the buyer. Escrow.com will verify that the Buyer has received the merchandise.
- The buyer has time to inspect the product and accept the service if they are pleased with the quality.
- The funds are released once both parties are satisfied.
You will no longer have to worry about the transparency of your transaction. Through Escrow.com, every time you log on to your account the status updates will let you know exactly where you are in the transaction process. Visit Escrow.com today to learn more about how their professionals can provide a more affordable escrow option for car purchases. Escrow.com provides a more affordable and convenient solution for both buyers and sellers.