The United Parcel Service provides various specialized services, from automotive logistics to delivering dangerous goods and hazardous materials with over a hundred years of experience in the industry. United Parcel Services offers supply chain and shipping solutions for federal and state agencies., Optimization of supply chains and support for the growth of aerospace and defence industries and end-to-end solutions for automotive logistics.
Are you looking for a trusted third-party to protect your transactions when purchasing with United Parcel Service? Paying for your United Parcel Services transaction via Escrow is as easy as accepting the agreement terms and verifying or accepting your payment.
With Escrow.com, there is no need to worry about the safety of your online business deals. Escrow.com is one of the most trusted names in escrow services across the globe, and, through them, buyers and sellers can create an online financial agreement where Escrow.com holds and manages the funds for their transactions. This means that you are ensured of secure, safe online transactions, where you know you will get exactly what you bargained for. This means that you can rest assure that, while you make use of the United Parcel Service’s range of delivery solutions, all of your online transactions with them will be safe and secure, and you will receive professional, timely support until your transactions are finished.
Here’s how it works:
- Terms and Agreements - The buyer and seller agree to a given price and the terms of the transaction.
- Buyer pays Escrow - The buyer then completes the transaction and is taken to the payment area. The buyer can choose Escrow as their preferred payment method for future transactions.
- Funds are secured - The funds are kept for safekeeping with Escrow.com while the seller completes the transfer process.
- Merchandise delivery - Following payment verification, the seller will be authorised to deliver the merchandise to the buyer. Escrow.com verfies that the Buyer receives the merchandise.
- Inspection - The buyer will inspect the merchandise within a limited time frame and will accept if it is of expected quality.
- Release of funds - The funds are released only after the buyer and seller agree that they are satisfied with the results.
Facilitated by a trusted third-party, the escrow process removes the risk from online transactions to ensure a safe, secure and intuitive sale for both buyers and sellers. What are you waiting for? Visit Escrow.com for a secure transaction today.