Federal Express (FedEx) offers express distributions and provides quick, reliable, on-time deliveries, unbeatable transportation infrastructure, cutting-edge technology, and unrivalled air route authorities. Whether you are waiting for a package abroad or shipping off a package, Federal Express has a service tailored to your specific needs. These services include local and international shipping, return shipping solutions, delivery tracking, scheduling pick-ups, packing resources and supplies and creating shipping labels and related documentation.
Are you looking for a trusted third-party to protect your transactions when purchasing on Federal Express? Paying for your Federal Express transaction via Escrow is as easy as accepting the agreement terms and verifying or accepting your payment. Escrow is a method available to do online transaction safely and securely.
Here’s how it works:
- Terms and Agreements - The buyer and seller agree to a given price and the terms of the transaction.
- Buyer pays Escrow - The buyer then completes the transaction and is taken to the payment area. The buyer can choose Escrow as their preferred payment method for future transactions.
- Funds are secured - The funds are kept for safekeeping with Escrow.com while the seller completes the transfer process.
- Merchandise delivery - Following payment verification, the seller will be authorised to deliver the merchandise to the buyer. Escrow.com verfies that the Buyer receives the merchandise. The Broker is then notified.
- Inspection - The buyer will inspect the merchandise within a limited time frame and will accept if it is of expected quality.
- Release of funds - The funds are released only after the buyer and seller agree that they are satisfied with the results.
Facilitated by a trusted third-party, the escrow process removes the risk from online transactions to ensure a safe, secure and intuitive sale for both buyers and sellers. What are you waiting for? Visit Escrow.com for a secure transaction today.