DHL is a pioneer freight company that offers delivery services globally serving more than 220 countries around the world with a mission of “living responsibly”. With its extensive international networks, DHL offers extensive courier and logistics services and warehousing services that include storage, packaging and even repairs.
DHL’s specialized services include:
- DHL Express – transports goods and documents needed on an urgent basis with utmost reliability and door-door delivery on time. This service is available in more than 220 countries worldwide.
- DHL ecommerce – provides commercial services including international parcel pickup delivery and return to several business organizations around the world.
- DHL Global Forwarding – logistics services offered through multiple methods of transport to several industries.
- DHL Supply Chain – this involves logistics services provided on a contract basis and warehousing services.
Are you looking for a trusted third-party to protect your transactions when purchasing on DHL? Paying for your DHL transaction via Escrow is as easy as accepting the agreement terms and verifying or accepting your payment. Escrow is a method available to do online transaction safely and securely.
Here’s how it works:
- Terms and Agreements - The buyer and seller agree to a given price and the terms of the transaction.
- Buyer pays Escrow - The buyer then completes the transaction and is taken to the payment area. The buyer can choose Escrow as their preferred payment method for future transactions.
- Funds are secured - The funds are kept for safekeeping with Escrow.com while the seller completes the transfer process.
- Merchandise delivery - Following payment verification, the seller will be authorised to deliver the merchandise to the buyer. Escrow.com verfies that the Buyer receives the merchandise.
- Inspection - The buyer will inspect the merchandise within a limited time frame and will accept if it is of expected quality.
- Release of funds - The funds are released only after the buyer and seller agree that they are satisfied with the results.
Facilitated by a trusted third-party, the escrow process removes the risk from online transactions to ensure a safe, secure and intuitive sale for both buyers and sellers. What are you waiting for? Visit Escrow.com for a secure transaction today.