Wondering what might be the safest way to use confidential credit/debit card information online without the fear of getting hacked? Well, Escrow.com has a solution! Escrow.com is a trusted third party payment method that assures safe, quick and reliable online payment services. Uship.com customers can choose Escrow.com as their preferred payment method while conducting any transactions on the site.
Uship.com is an online shipping services portal that is based in Texas. Companies as well as individual customers who want to ship their goods can choose their transporter in uship.com by posting the items to be shipped in a range of categories. Transporters then bid for the right to ship the customer’s shipment and provide a quote for completing the job. Customers are also given an option of hiring a contractor without bidding after going through the various rates quoted.
Uship.com has completely automated the entire Freight transportation, end-to-end by bringing it online. It is a highly innovative company that connects customers to business and freight brokers. The transporters available in uship.com are backed with feedback that enables customers to choose the best transporter at a competitive price. As such, customer have an option to choose their transporters from a range of service providers available or wait to get bids from various transporters and then choose the preferred transporter according to their need.
Since its launch in 2003, Uship.com has become extremely popular and has completed more than half billion dollar worth Freight transactions. Highly trustworthy and reliable by themselves, partnering with Escrow.com has added an additional layer of security for better peace of mind.
Using Escrow.com when transacting is simple. Follow the steps for a safe and secure online transaction:
- Terms and agreement: All the parties involved in the transactions must enter into an agreement about price, quality and delivery. The payment is then initiated by the buyer within 3 days of offering the order to the transporter
- Payment: Buyer then pays by selecting Escrow.com as preferred payment method in the “order completion” or “sale completion” area.
- Payment secured: Funds initiated by the buyer will be kept for safekeeping with Escrow.com. In the meantime, seller or the service provider in this case, will complete the bidding and an order is successfully placed.
- Service Delivery: Once payment is authorized, service provider can deliver the service to the customer. Escrow.com ensures to verify and confirm that service is rendered to the customer.
- Release of funds: Funds are released once all the parties involved in the transactions (buyer and seller) are satisfied with the service delivered.
Using Escrow.com for your Uship transactions gives you heaps of benefits. You have the luxury to choose your preferred transporter online to ship your goods in Uship.com and you also benefit from faster, simpler and more secure services by choosing escrow.com as your preferred payment method.
Facilitated by a trusted third-party, the escrow process removes the risk from online transactions to ensure a safe, secure and intuitive sale for both buyers and sellers. What are you waiting for? Visit Escrow.com for a secure transaction today.