You can now use Escrow.com’s secure services when paying for domain services from Tucow.com. Escrow.com is the most trusted online third party that ensures secure transactions while buying or selling products or services online.
Tucows.com is an internet service and telecommunication company based in Ontario, Canada. Since their launch in 1993, the company has grown tremendously and is today a leading provider of internet services to business partners as well as individual end users around the world. They are also the largest wholesale domain name registrar. In order to make things easier for their customers, Tucows has different divisions that take care of specific businesses:
OpenSRS: OpenSRS is a division of Tucows.com that deals with selling and integrating domain names, hosted email, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Certificates to the resellers.
Hover: Hover helps clients manage their domain names and provides email services using the selected domain names. You can extend your email to your favorite social media sites such as LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook amongst others.
Ting: Ting is the company’s mobile phone service. The main aim behind Ting is to offer people simple ideas that will help them save money on their mobile bills. In the short span of time since it was established, Ting has earned an impressive reputation for their excellent customer services.
No matter which of their products you would like to purchase, using Escrow.com to make your payments, adds another level of security while transacting with Tucows.com.
Here’s how it works:
- Buyer agrees to price and other terms and conditions: The buyer must agree to the terms and conditions mentioned on the Tucows website.
- Payment method is chosen and payment is initiated: The buyer will reach an “Order Completion” area or “Sale Completion” page after checking out the shopping cart. Here the buyer will be given options to choose payment method, where they can choose Escrow.com as their preferred payment method for current and all the future transactions.
- Funds are secured: The funds are kept in safekeeping until the seller completes all formalities related to the products and services ordered through their website.
- Merchandise is inspected: The buyer ensures that all formalities are completed as per the terms of the agreement.
- Funds are released: If the service meets the agreement, the funds are released. Funds are released only when all the parties of the transaction are satisfied with the service.
Escrow.com offers safe, secure, quick fund disbursement service and excellent support. In addition to this, they are also known for being trustworthy and transparent.
Facilitated by a trusted third-party, the escrow process removes the risk from online transactions to ensure a safe, secure and intuitive sale for both buyers and sellers. What are you waiting for? Visit Escrow.com for a secure transaction today.