Are you looking for an impartial third party to protect your investment when buying or selling motorbike-related merchandise on Motorcycle.com? The good news is all transactions completed are protected by Escrow so you know your money is in good hands. Motorbikes and related accessories are high ticket items so knowing that your funds are secured is important.
Established in 1994 and currently owned and run by VerticalScope, Motorcycle.com is a one-stop website for bike lovers around the world. Over two million bike lovers visit the site everyday to stay up to date on the latest news and happenings in the motorbike world and also to read advice articles on just about every aspect of motorbike maintenance and performance.
Most of all however, bike lovers visit to browse through the vast repository of some of the best motorcycles in the world, from sports bikes, cruisers and touring bikes to electric bikes, off-road bikes and touring scooters. The photos and videos are second to none for those enthusiasts who really want to escape to the motorcycle universe.
Third party transactions online may seem to be a little risky but with the help of escrow.com, the buyer and seller are provided an added layer of security.
- First, the buyer and seller agree to the terms and conditions. This means that the price needs to be fixed and both parties agree to certain terms that will govern the sale.
- Next, the payment must be initiated by the buyer as soon as the bid has been accepted. When the payment is made, the funds will be held by Escrow until the seller has finished supplying the goods.
- As soon as the payment is received and verified by escrow.com, the seller is informed to start the delivery process. After the delivery takes place, escrow will verify that the buyer has received the goods.
- Once the goods are delivered, the buyer will have a limited time frame within which to inspect the merchandise and confirm that it has been received as per the terms of the agreement.
- After the transaction is complete and both parties are satisfied with the results, escrow releases the funds to the seller.
Escrow will hold the money safely throughout the transaction to ensure that both parties fulfil their obligations as per the terms agreed upon.
Whether you are looking to buy a motorbike, accessory or insurance through Motorbikes.com, using Escrow.com allows you to carry out all transactions quickly and safely.
Visit Escrow.com today to secure your next transaction today.