Are you looking for a secure way to ship your motorcycle across the country? Escrow.com has partnered with JC Motors to ensure their motorcycles are transported anyway in record time and in the safest online environment.
JC Motors has grown tremendously since its launch in 1994 and is today one of the largest and most trusted motorcycle shipping company in the United States. The company transports motorcycles quickly, efficiently and safely all across the country.
JC Motors boasts special padded flats, specialty equipment for large bikes, and 24-hour tracking services so customers know exactly where their motorcycle is and when they may expect it to arrive. The company employs only Class A drivers to make sure their shipments arrive quickly and on time. Each motorcycle is insured for up to $7000 and is treated with extra-special care from the time they receive it to the time it is delivered to the recipient.
JC Motors Motorcycle Transporters and Escrow boast A+ ratings from the Better Business Bureau, so consumers have complete peace of mind knowing they are dealing with the best motorcycle shipping and transport company and the best, safest, and fastest online transactions company in the entire country.
Here’s how Escrow works when you transfer your motorbike through JC Motors Motorcycle Transporters:
- Agree to the terms and conditions: You read and agree to JC Motors’ terms and conditions.
- Transfer funds to Escrow.com: Schedule the delivery through JC Motors and transfer funds for safekeeping with Escrow.com.
- Track shipment: You can track your shipment with JC Motors’ GPS-based tracking software to ensure that your motorcycle delivery is on schedule. Any imminent delay will be reflected on the tracking app.
- Inspect merchandise on delivery: You can inspect the merchandise upon arrival, either at your home if you have opted for JC Motors’ door-to-door delivery service, or at the dock, if you reside in an area where tractor-trailer deliveries are not possible.
- Inspect and accept merchandise: If your motorbike has arrived in good condition, you accept delivery and sign off on it.
- Payment is released: Escrow releases the funds and pays the transport company only after you have accepted delivery and confirmed that the bike has arrived.
In addition to motorcycles, JC Motors also transports all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), snowmobiles and jet-skis all across the United States. With their specially-padded motorcycle skids, they can ship several vehicles at once and they offer discounts for dealers and those who may be purchasing more than one motorcycle at one time.
When you are getting a high-priced item such as a motorbike transported across several states, you want to make sure the company you choose will take utmost care to protect your possession. Escrow acts as a reliable third-party that ensures that the transaction takes place safely and smoothly.
Visit Escrow.com today to learn more about how they can help secure your transaction when you want to ship your motorcycle across the United States.