No matter where in the world you are, Escrow.com provides a safe and secure financial transaction management service when you are buying any product or service online. In any online transaction, Escrow acts as a neutral third party that protects the interests of all parties involved.
Domain Holdings is a highly reputed site that deals with buying, selling and evaluating domains. They are experts in assessing what a domain is worth based on estimated values from industry professionals and what it would cost to advertise it as being for sale. They also help prospective buyers figure out who is most likely to buy your domain, identify potential end-users and even provide you with a detailed report of who they've contacted.
If you are sitting on the fence about selling your premium domain but are not 100% sure whether you should sell now or hold on to it a little longer, they have a team of industry professionals you can consult. These experts have years of experience and knowledge of how the market works and are in the best position to determine if you should wait, or sell right away.
Selling or buying a premium domain can be a costly venture. Escrow.com provides a more secure way for customers to carry out their transactions, no matter how big or small.
Here's how it works when you use Escrow.com when you want to buy or sell through Domain Holdings:
- Setting up the transaction – Either the seller or buyer can initiate this step if there is no broker involved, otherwise it is up to the broker to set up the transaction. Escrow.com receives notification and contacts all parties. Should there be a Purchase Agreement, Promissory Note, or Asset Agreement, this can be worked into the Domain Holding Agreement.
- Agreement on terms – The broker (if involved), buyer and seller receive the Domain Holding agreement and are asked to review it to see if they find the terms agreeable. They must sign and return it once they have reviewed it.
- Funds are transferred to Escrow.com – Once all parties have agreed to the terms of sale, the buyer transfers the agreed amount to Escrow. These funds may be received immediately or it may take a couple of days depending on the transfer method used.
- Domain transfer – Once the payment is received into the Escrow account, the seller is prompted to transfer the domain(s) to the buyer’s name.
- Payment release – Once the transfer process is complete, the buyer checks to make sure that all formalities are correctly completed. If everything is in order, Escrow.com is notified and the payment is released to the seller.
For those wary about using an escrow service, you should know you are in good hands! Escrow.com has a reputation for being trustworthy. They provide great support when you need it, and every transaction is transparent from start to finish.
Check out Escrow.com today to see how they help secure your online transactions.