Chanel dominated the Paris fashion world in the nineteen-twenties and at the height of her career was running four business enterprises--a fashion house, a textile business, perfume laboratories and a workshop for costume jewelry--that altogether employed 3,500 workers. Gabrielle Chanel’s famed perfume, Chanel Nº 5 is still considered the fragrance of femininity.
The modern fine jewelry collections produced under the Chanel name are nothing short of the eloquent style fans have come to expect. Coco Chanel’s notorious Camelia flower can be seen gracing a collection all its own and the Comete collection features stars and bursts that were among her favorite designs. The 1932 collection is covered in the finest of diamonds in all shapes and sizes. Round-cut diamonds are centered in arrangements of floral designs and feathers.
Purchasing Chanel with Escrow.com
Purchasing a piece of Chanel fine jewelry for a special occasion or to add to your personal collection should be an exciting time. Browsing online for a designer piece from Chanel will offer an extensive selection that cannot be found in local retailers. If purchasing online makes you uneasy due to the potential for security risks then Escrow.com is the best option for completing your transaction. Escrow.com is a third-party purchasing service that offers a high level of protection for both the buyer and the seller. Escrow.com offers a variety of payment methods, allowing every transaction to be conducted as smoothly as possible.
How does Escrow.com work?
- The buyer and seller agree on the set price and the terms of the transaction.
- The buyer completes the transaction, which is shown in the ‘Sale Completion’ area. At this point the buyer can choose Escrow as their preferred payment method for future transactions.
- Once the payment is verified, the seller will deliver the merchandise to the buyer. Escrow.com will verify that the Buyer has received the merchandise.
- The buyer has time to inspect the product and accept the service if they are pleased with the quality.
- The funds are released once both parties are satisfied.
Need more support? No problem! Escrow.com is backed by experienced and knowledgeable escrow professionals. The staff are available to personally assist you with any concerns or needs that may arise. They offer live phone support Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm and reply to emails usually within 12 hours.
Facilitated by a trusted third-party, the escrow process removes the risk from online transactions to ensure a safe, secure and intuitive sale for both buyers and sellers. What are you waiting for? Visit Escrow.com for a secure transaction today.