Are you looking for a trusted third-party to protect your transactions when buying or selling electronics? Got your eye on a new TV or Radio? Paying for your electronics transaction via Escrow.com is as easy as accepting the agreement terms and verifying or accepting your payment. The ability to conduct your transactions via Escrow adds another layer of security, whether you are buying or selling a video game, TV or DVD Player. When you have found the electronic item you want and have committed to buying it, you can chose to make your transaction via Escrow.com.
How does Escrow work?
- The buyer and seller agree on the set price and the terms of the transaction.
- The buyer completes the transaction, which is shown in the ‘Sale Completion’ area. At this point the buyer can choose Escrow as their preferred payment method for future transactions.
- Once the payment is verified, the seller will deliver the merchandise to the buyer. Escrow.com will verify that the Buyer has received the merchandise.
- The buyer has time to inspect the product and accept the service if they are pleased with the quality.
- The funds are released once both parties are satisfied.
You will no longer need to worry about the transparency of your transaction. Through Escrow.com, every time you log on to your account the status updates will let you know exactly where you are in the transaction process.
Contrary to popular belief, it is much safer to conduct your transaction online as everything is documented. There are no paper bills cluttering the transaction and there is an organised tracking method to follow the process of your money.
Escrow.com will hold your money in their secure account until they hear from you that you have received the item and are satisfied with it. This offers you several important benefits. Once you have received the goods, you get an inspection period during which you can make sure that you have gotten what you paid for. This allows you to ensure that it is the exact model that you have chosen and that it is in good condition.
Once you have verified as best as you can that the electronic item matches the description given you then confirm to Escrow that you have received it and that it is what you were promised. Only then will the funds you sent be released to the seller in full.
Facilitated by a trusted third-party, the escrow process removes the risk from online transactions to ensure a safe, secure and intuitive sale for both buyers and sellers. What are you waiting for? Visit Escrow.com for a secure transaction today.