Do you have a purchase to make online? Or perhaps you have a sale to complete? Or perhaps you have a product to sell? Escrow can help you safely and securely protect all your online transactions. Many payment providers give no protection when you buy digital goods, but Escrow has it covered.
Contrary to popular belief, it is much safer to conduct your transaction online as everything is documented. There are no paper bills cluttering the transaction and there is an organised tracking method to follow the process of your money. Conducting online transactions with your JP Morgan Chase bank account via Escrow.com adds another layer of security between the buyer and seller whether you are using insurance services, commercial real estate lending or commercial banking.
So how does this online service, Escrow work?
Using Escrow could not be easier. All you need to know is the following steps:
- The buyer and seller has to agree on the set price and the terms of the transaction.
- The buyer completes the transaction, which is shown in the ‘Sale Completion’ area. At this point the buyer can choose Escrow as their preferred payment method for future transactions.
- Once the payment is verified, the seller will deliver the merchandise to the buyer. Escrow.com will verify that the Buyer has received the merchandise.
- The buyer has time to inspect the product and accept the service if they are pleased with the quality.
- The funds are released once both parties are satisfied.
Once you have created an account with Escrow.com, making a transaction with your JP Morgan Chase bank account through Escrow.com is quick and efficient. You will no longer have to worry about the transparency of your transaction. Through Escrow.com, every time you log on to your account the status updates will let you know exactly where you are in the transaction process.
There are many ways to make your payments through Escrow including wire transfers, checks and money orders, credit cards and PayPal. Some methods do have additional feeds and a transaction maximum. Credit cards and PayPal are subject to a maximum of $5,000 while checks and money orders have a maximum of $2,000.
Are you looking to get in touch with someone in regards to Escrow.com services? No problem! Escrow.com is backed by experienced and knowledgeable escrow professionals. The staff is available to personally assist you with any concerns or needs that may arise. They offer live phone support Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm and reply to emails usually within 12 hours.
Facilitated by a trusted third-party, the escrow process removes the risk from online transactions to ensure a safe, secure and intuitive sale for both buyers and sellers. What are you waiting for? Visit Escrow.com for a secure transaction today.