Are you looking to make an online payment with utmost security? Do you want protection and equal rights when making a payment between yourself and the buyer or seller? Worry no longer! Escrow.com provides a host of advantages for people who choose to transact with it. Escrow ensures that all their customers are protected equally and any disputes dealt with appropriately and fairly. There is no scope for uncertainty or worry as the entire transaction is conducted under the supervision of Escrow.com’s honest and diligent professionals.
What exactly is Escrow.com? This service is a financial arrangement with a third party regulating online payments for the two parties involved in the transaction. It can help you secure your transaction and confirm the quality of the product being exchanged. Conducting an online escrow transaction with your Fifth Third Bancorp account adds another layer of security between the buyer and seller.
How does Escrow work?
Using Escrow could not be easier. All you need to know is the following steps:
- The buyer and seller has to agree on the set price and the terms of the transaction.
- The buyer completes the transaction, which is shown in the ‘Sale Completion’ area. At this point the buyer can choose Escrow as their preferred payment method for future transactions.
- Once the payment is verified, the seller will deliver the merchandise to the buyer. Escrow.com will verify that the Buyer has received the merchandise.
- The buyer has time to inspect the product and accept the service if they are pleased with the quality.
- The funds are released once both parties are satisfied.
Once you have created an account with Escrow.com making a transaction with your Fifth Third Bancorp account through Escrow.com is quick and efficient. You will no longer have to worry about the transparency of your transaction. Through Escrow.com, every time you log on to your account the status updates will let you know exactly where you are in the transaction process.
Contrary to popular belief, it is much safer to conduct your transaction online as everything is documented. There are no paper bills cluttering the transaction and there is an organised tracking method to follow the process of your money.
Facilitated by a trusted third-party, the escrow process removes the risk from online transactions to ensure a safe, secure and intuitive sale for both buyers and sellers. What are you waiting for? Visit Escrow.com for a secure transaction today.