You can know exactly where your money is during a transaction. You can relax and feel at ease that your money will reach the right destination. You can choose the best arrangement to ensure your money is sent to the right owner. All you need to do is turn to Escrow.com for your transcation with your BB & T Corp bank account.
What is Escrow.com? This service is a financial arrangement with a third party regulating online payments for the two parties involved, allowing you to secure your transaction and confirm the quality of the product exchanged. Conducting an online escrow transaction with your BB & T Corporation bank account adds another layer of security between the buyer and seller.
Here’s how Escrow works:
- Terms and Agreements - The buyer and seller agree to a given price and the terms of the transaction. The payment must be initiated within 3 days of winning the bid.
- Buyer pays Escrow - The buyer then completes the transaction and is taken to the ‘Sale Completion’ area. The buyer can choose Escrow as their preferred payment method for future transactions.
- Funds are secured - The funds are kept for safekeeping with Escrow.com while the seller completes the transfer process.
- Merchandise delivery - Following payment verification, the seller will be authorised to deliver the merchandise to the buyer. Escrow.com verifies that the Buyer receives the merchandise. The Broker is then notified.
- Inspection - The buyer will inspect the merchandise within a limited time frame and will accept if it is of expected quality.
- Release of funds - The funds are released only after the buyer and seller agree that they are satisfied with the results. Once you have created an account with Escrow.com making a transaction with your BB&T Corporation bank account through Escrow.com is quick and efficient.
You will no longer have to worry about the transparency of your transaction. Through Escrow.com, every time you log on to your account the status updates will let you know exactly where you are in the transaction process.
Facilitated by a trusted third-party, the escrow process removes the risk from online transactions to ensure a safe, secure and intuitive sale for both buyers and sellers. What are you waiting for? Visit Escrow.com for a secure transaction today.