Brokeragefirm.com brings a fresh face to the domain brokerage space.
We specialize in linking our buyers to sellers of premium domain sites, while providing a confidential service for our buyers. Our brokers partner with domain appraisal specialists to analyze the marketplace, then Brokeragefirm.com does the rest; negotiating the best deal for both the seller and the buyer, and finalizing the transaction through Escrow.com, providing both parties with the optimum deal.
How We Work Together
- BrokerageFirm negotiates the domain name acquisition or sale and sets up the Escrow.com transaction.
- The Buyer and Seller agree to the transaction terms.
- The Buyer sends funds to Escrow.com.
- The Seller sends the domain to the Buyer.
- The Buyer confirms control and Escrow.com pays the Seller and BrokerageFirm.