Avvo.com, the nation’s leading legal marketplace, has partnered with Escrow.com to provide our network of attorneys with an online payment service.
Perfect for high-dollar transactions, Escrow.com works like a traditional escrow account without the hassle. Get started below and save 20% on your Escrow.com transaction fee.
How does Escrow Work?
Escrow.com reduces the risk of fraud by acting as a trusted third-party that collects, holds and only disburses funds when both Buyers and Sellers are satisfied.
- Buyer and Seller agree to terms - Either the Buyer or Seller begins a transaction. After registering at Escrow.com, all parties agree to the terms of the transaction.
- Buyer pays Escrow.com - The Buyer submits a payment by approved payment method to our secure Escrow Account, Escrow.com verifies the payment, the Seller is notified that funds have been secured 'In Escrow'.
- Seller ships merchandise to Buyer - Upon payment verification, the Seller is authorised to send the merchandise and submit tracking information. Escrow.com verifies that the Buyer receives the merchandise.
- Buyer accepts merchandise - The Buyer has a set number of days to inspect the merchandise and the option to accept or reject it. The Buyer accepts the merchandise
- Escrow.com pays the Seller - Escrow.com releases funds to the Seller from the Escrow Account.