Escrow.com's simple 5-step process ensures money transfer and vehicle delivery with every sale.
Have Confidence when Buying or Selling Classic Cars Online
When buying or selling a Classic Car, large sums of money are involved. For each party, ensuring the terms of the agreement are met can mean the difference between a great experience and walking away empty handed. Fortunately, Escrow.com's simple 5-step process ensures money transfer and vehicle delivery with every sale. Escrow.com will ensure every party receives what was agreed on, every time.
- Buyer and Seller agree to terms - The Buyer or Seller can initiate a vehicle transaction. All parties have an opportunity to agree on the terms of the transaction including shipping fees and inspection periods
- Buyer pays Escrow.com - The Buyer submits a payment by approved payment method to our secure Escrow Account. Once Escrow.com verifies the payment, the Seller is notified that funds have been secured 'In Escrow'.
- Seller ships the vehicle to Buyer - Upon payment verification, the Seller is authorised to send the car via the agree shipping method. The seller submits the tracking information to Escrow.com who verifies that the Buyer receives the vehicle.
- Buyer accepts inspects the vehicle - When the buyer receives the vehicle, they have an amount of, days equal to the agreed upon inspection period to inspect the vehicle. This may includie a provision that the vehicle is inspected by a qualified mechanic. If the vehicle meets the requisite standard, the buyer informs Escrow.com they have accepted the car.
- Escrow.com pays the Seller - Escrow.com releases funds to the Seller from the Escrow Account.
The benefits of Vehicle Escrow
Both Buyers and Sellers benefit from using Escrow.com as a neutral third party to monitor and transact the exchange of payment and vehicle.
Peace of mind for vehicle Sellers
The Buyer sends the agreed upon payment to Escrow.com. After verifying funds, we alert the Seller to send the vehicle to the Buyer. Protected from fraudulent checks and money order scams, the Seller has peace of mind knowing funds are behind the Escrow.com shield.
Confidence for vehicle Buyers
As the buyer, you get the confidence that the car or vehicle is exactly what you paid for. If it isn't, ship it back to the seller and we will refund your money, straight back to your wallet.
The low cost of our secure auto escrow service is paid by the Buyer, the Seller or shared between them.
|Vehicle Amount||Escrow Fee|
|$0-$5,000||3.25% ($10.00 minimum)|
|$5,000.01-$25,000||$162.50 + 0.26% of amount over $5,000|