If you are looking for additional security when buying or selling on Reverb, you can now avail of the trusted third-party services of Escrow.com. Reverb is a vibrant online marketplace where musicians can buy and sell brand new or used musical instruments and assorted equipment to create the music they love. Paying through Escrow protects the interests of all parties involved in the transaction.
In addition to musical instruments, Reverb is also a great place for serious buyers and collectors to find rare, antique pieces of equipment as well as a dazzling variety of products from famous music companies such as tour posters, t-shirts and other miscellaneous art works.
Take a look at the way it works and the benefits you enjoy when using Escrow.com to buy and sell on Reverb.
- Sellers list the items that they want to put up for sale.
- Music enthusiasts and collectors interested in musical instruments, accessories or memorabilia browse through items listed for sale on Reverb.
- If you find something you are interested in purchasing, you can either add it to your cart at the asking price itself or you can make an offer of how much you would like to pay for the piece. Other options are to put it on your wish list or watch list.
- Depending on your selection above, you can then contact the seller and negotiate a final price for it.
- Once both of you have agreed on a price and other terms you then proceed to make the payment via Escrow.com’s easy-to-use interface.
- Upon receiving the funds, Escrow will notify the buyer who will then proceed to get your purchased items appropriately packed and shipped to the address you’ve provided.
- On delivery, the first thing to do is to make sure that the item delivered is in the condition that was agreed upon.
- If you are satisfied that all is okay with the item you have received, you give Escrow the okay to go ahead and release the funds.
Escrow is a neutral third party that safeguards the interests of all parties involved in any online transaction. The buyer need not worry about paying the seller the money upfront and the seller does not need to worry about not receiving the money even after delivering the item as promised. Both parties’ interests are protected.
Facilitated by a trusted third-party, the escrow process removes the risk from online transactions to ensure a safe, secure and intuitive sale for both buyers and sellers. What are you waiting for? Visit Escrow.com for a secure transaction today.