The National Equipment Register (NER) , a member of the Verisk Analytics (Nasdaq:VRSK) family of companies, has helped thousands of equipment owners and their insurers deter theft and enabled law enforcement to recover millions of dollars of stolen equipment.
NER has created an alliance with Escrow.com to mitigate the risks that come with buying or selling used heavy equipment.
How We Work Together
- The Buyer and Seller agree to terms on Escrow.com.
- The Buyer pays Escrow.com.
- **NER** runs an `IRONcheck <http://www.ner.net/ironcheck.html>`__ theft check for FREE.
- If no theft issues, The Seller ships the equipment to the Buyer.
- The Buyer inspects and accepts the equipment.
- The Seller is paid by Escrow.com.