Escrow.com, used to secure the largest domain deals in history, has partnered with Auction-Experts to hold registration deposits for the auction of Fashion.com. Escrow.com will act as a neutral third party that holds a bidder’s deposit in trust until the conclusion of the auction.
How Escrow.com registration works for the Fashion.com Auction in Six Steps:
- Fill in your name and your organization’s name along with address details, email address, and password.
- Provide verification documentation to confirm your identity as the person who will be accessing the auction and placing a bid.
- Postpone the second step if you like, and make your deposit, returning at a later point to verify your identity.
- After your funds are wired, received and secured successfully, you will receive a confirmation from us.
- With funds secured, identification confirmed, and registration at fashion.auction-experts.com also confirmed, you will be ready to bid!
- Private bidding starts October 24, 2019, at 2 PM New York local time.
Subject to the rules of the auction, Escrow.com will return the bidder’s deposit less escrow fee in the event that the bidder is unsuccessful in winning the auction.
Should the bidder be successful, the domain and funds will be transferred via Escrow.com’s Domain Concierge Service in order to close the deal with the winning bidder. The winning bidder’s deposit will be deducted from the amount owed for their winning bid.
Escrow.com is the leading provider of secure online payments and online transaction management for consumers and businesses on the Internet, having safely processed over US$5 billion in transactions. Founded by Fidelity in 1999, Escrow.com reduces the risk of fraud by acting as a trusted third party that collects, holds and disburses funds according to buyer and seller instructions. Escrow.com is a subsidiary of twelve-time Webby Award winning Freelancer.com, the world’s largest freelancing and crowdsourcing marketplace by number of users and jobs posted. Freelancer Limited is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange under the ticker ASX:FLN.
For more information, contact