Do you have a purchase to make online? Or perhaps you have a sale to complete? Or perhaps you have a product to sell? Escrow can help you safely and securely protect all your online transactions. Many payment providers give no protection when you buy digital goods, but Escrow has it covered.
Contrary to popular belief, it is much safer to conduct your transaction online as everything is documented. There are no paper bills cluttering the transaction and there is an organised tracking method to follow the process of your money.
Conducting online transactions with your PNC Financial Services Group bank account via Escrow.com adds another layer of security between the buyer and seller whether you are using insurance services, commercial real estate lending or commercial banking.
Here’s how Escrow works:
- Terms and Agreements - The buyer and seller agree to a given price and the terms of the transaction. The payment must be initiated within 3 days of winning the bid.
- Buyer pays Escrow - The buyer then completes the transaction and is taken to the ‘Sale Completion’ area. The buyer can choose Escrow as their preferred payment method for future transactions.
- Funds are secured - The funds are kept for safekeeping with Escrow.com while the seller completes the transfer process.
- Merchandise delivery - Following payment verification, the seller will be authorised to deliver the merchandise to the buyer. Escrow.com verifies that the Buyer receives the merchandise. The Broker is then notified.
- Inspection - The buyer will inspect the merchandise within a limited time frame and will accept if it is of expected quality.
- Release of funds - The funds are released only after the buyer and seller agree that they are satisfied with the results.
Once you have created an account with Escrow.com, making a transaction with your PNC Financial Services Group through Escrow.com is quick and efficient. You will no longer have to worry about the transparency of your transaction. Through Escrow.com, every time you log on to your account the status updates will let you know exactly where you are in the transaction process.
There are many ways to make your payments through Escrow including wire transfers, checks and money orders, credit cards and PayPal. Some methods do have additional feeds and a transaction maximum. Credit cards and PayPal are subject to a maximum of $5,000 while checks and money orders have a maximum of $2,000.
Are you looking to get in touch with someone in regards to Escrow.com services? No problem! Escrow.com is backed by experienced and knowledgeable escrow professionals. The staff is available to personally assist you with any concerns or needs that may arise. They offer live phone support Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm and reply to emails usually within 12 hours.
Facilitated by a trusted third-party, the escrow process removes the risk from online transactions to ensure a safe, secure and intuitive sale for both buyers and sellers. What are you waiting for? Visit Escrow.com for a secure transaction today.